Does My Wing Look Big In This

SteveD

But to the first part I 100% agree. Me mis-spelling you name was entirely accidental.

A pity you didn't tell me it was accidental until now.

Move on please - back to the wing.

the conditions most commonly found within this thread are "obstreperousness of the monitor" :p

you are all just pixels floating around on a 22" screen to me ;)

TBH, I actually don't care about your spelling and grammar at all. To me it just seemed a tad short sighted that you could criticise people who played computer games/watched films instead of simply saying you hadn't seen them. It was just the hypocrisy of it! Me man, me work, GRRRR. It's a bit cliché, that's all.

I'm sure you do work very hard and I wish you lots of success, but that's not to say others don't work hard either.

In addition, Captain Colonial picked me up for my spelling in a different thread. Again, that's fine but which is it - lax or strict?

if my spelling and gramma does not bother why bring it up and have a go about then ,i never said other's dont work hard ,i was merley stating i have better things to do than worry about my spelling or grammer ,and for those who play computer games at 40 odd years old well thats up to them i wont hold it against them its just my opinion that computer games are for kids and that is not the point here though is it thats changing the subject , i was pointing out the childishness of picking people up on other peoples spelling etc on a f***** car forum , a bit pethetic in my eye's , i have it at least once a year so its all getting a bit tiresome now , i thought people having a go about others spelling went on at school and people moved on after they left kiddy school , obviously not :bangshead:

off to polish my wing

Steve, what kind of school did you go to where on the playground people argued about spelling :d we used to talk about football and cars ;):p

regards to the wing, I assume it costs a fair wedge of money, and therefore, i cant imagine that Steve would waste money on something that was only for looks... simple logic is undeniable! and if it is just for looks, then who cares, each to their own, i mean afterall, some people like to play playboxes and x-stations and the such :p some people just like to be :arse:

Edited by echoz

why ask for an opinion and bully those that don't agree?

I think you'll find it's called civilised debate with a side order of p*ss taking... :laugh::p

Do you think Steve gives a flying feck what you, I, or any number of internerds think of his spoiler?

He merely posted a couple of pics of a pretty and fun to drive sports car on a sports car enthusiast's forum.

He doesn't need to bully or otherwise argue with anyone who dislikes it. That's their prerogative :suspect:

He sure doesn't need me to defend him either, but it makes me despair when the mere act of posting a couple of pics of a nice car can quickly descend into a puerile, points scoring, asinine, idiotic, vitriolic, whinging session from people who clearly have nothing better or more productive to do or think about. :suspect:

A discussion/informed debate about whether or what aero' benefits the wing will deliver is one thing, as is a bit of light hearted fun poking.

By definition most people with big wings on their car have them bolted on merely for visual effect, however as Steve has pointed out this is not the case here.

Feel free to disagree, we have already seen a fair few of your contributions to the forum and we can choose to value them as we perceive them.... :d :d

• Like 6

why ask for an opinion and bully those that don't agree?

oh shut the **** up you dangler ,you dont have a clue what your talking about ,i am not bullying anyone ,i was picked up on my spelling and gramma so i put them straight , read the thread you halfwhit pr**k before spouting your **** when you dont have a clue :arse:

• Like 1

This thread has now gone on so long and gotten so off the track that I'm beginning to like that wing....

This thread has now gone on so long and gotten so off the track that I'm beginning to like that wing....

i knew you would see the light :yes:

Nah that wing blocks out the sun, but we are starting to get used to it here in the dark!

:d

There's so much angst in this thread that it makes me want to type on my special keyboard.... is SteveD's favourite letter "P"? :laugh:

Damn you iPad for denying me Buffys swearing keyboard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(can't remember when I first saw it, I've a sneaking suspicion it might have been on one of Mrs Westies posts)