Thanks A Plan Insurance

evo97

I promised A-Plan a free plug for sorting me out a great deal on my new Narrow.

Anyway they beat everyone ie flux,pickles,footman & 2gether.

So if you have a renewal coming up speak to Henry at the Thatcham (01635) 874646 hes a westie owner himself.

Male 37 no accidents,claims or convictions in last 5 Year. Garaged and 3k miles a year. Agreed Value of 10k £126.

Thanks Again

Nathan

Now why is it i cant sleep, didnt finish my shift till 1am this morning!!

Really wana take the narrow out for a Hoon. Mrs Birthday today so that wont happen.

I'm insured by A Plan too, paid about the same, main differance I found is the customer service at the sale and when they delt with a claim I had. Actually surprised me how good they were, to the point I actually put pen to paper to tell them. I also have my other cars and home insured by them too. Spoke to the same chap, westy owner.

Big thumbs up! Great price, even better service.

:yes: From me too. The service was just want you want it to be. I pay under £100 per year for my Westy. A Plan is first on my list when renewal comes around.

I would similarly recommend Henry at thatcham! My first westy and insured with brother in law named driver (also joint owner !) for £175 with similar 3000 miles and garaged at either of our addresses. Henry was very knowledgeable and set up our policy quick smart ! much appreciated !

and just to let you know A-Plan Insurance are also WSCC sponsors for 2012 - pleased to have them on board :)

• Like 1

Will be speaking to A-Plan again soon when car is on the road currently being upgraded , I had a chance conversation with one of their Managers , I was told they are up for all of our business and prices will be excellent , and from past dealings I had with my local A-plan I think they are going to be getting a lot more if service is still the same , not the first person you think of with our type of car , they are now on the map !