Tyres ? Which Is Best?

Mufton

Whats the best tyre to put on and where is the best place to buy them from. As i have worked out how old my tyres are pre 99 i think its best to replace them. The old guy who i bought it off didnt really go any where in it and as its going to Le Mans in June i'd best get it ready.

Cheers

Matt

(Derby)

Your starter for ten:

Clicky

Clacky

Obvious question that no one else has asked yet, what size tyres do you need? as that will limit (severely in some diameters) the choices available to you as not all tyres are available in all sizes.

Come to papa... :devil::devil::devil::yes::yes::yes::laugh:

sorry for barging in, but can you find new 888s 185/r13s for cheaper than 70 quid each ?

I have the yoko a048s on 13s, not the best when damp but like sticky blueberry bubblegum when it's dry! I love them!

Guest Paul d turner

If its mainly for road use with just a track day or two Yoko A021's. Available in 13" 14" and 15" but they do get bit hot if you get serious on a tackday. 185/70 13" are seriously cheap from George Polley. Best tyre in wet and damp conditions IMHO (not tried R1R's yet).