Posting Rights

shakey

since the new style website ive lost my posting rights on the sales forum, can anyone tell me why?? ive emailed admin 3 times with no reply??? im a fully paid up member if that helps, rgds p

since the new style website ive lost my posting rights on the sales forum, can anyone tell me why?? ive emailed admin 3 times with no reply??? im a fully paid up member if that helps, rgds p

Please read THIS post

You can also open up a support ticket HERE

Have you repaid your membership fee for this coming year VIA THE NEW BOARDROOM though; it says forum user below your avatar, so it's not recognising you as a WSCC club member yet.

In essence you have to put your details into a form on here, it will give you a credit back in the form of a code for the remaining months of your existing membership. You then go to the online shop linked to at the top of the home page and buy a new one year subscription. You just enter the code as part of the payment process.

If you've tried this and it hasn't worked, raise a support ticket, it's faster than emailing.

Please read THIS post

Doh, must type faster :d

• Like 1

LOL credit to you though Dave your post is longer than mine

Please post your best punch lines to this straight line below - thank you! :d

• Like 1

:d :d :d:cool: