Speed Series Regs

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Before you all start asking, just to let you know the regs will be out before the end of Jan.

We are working on an On-line Speed Series joining system which should simplify so many things, but as I am sure you will appreciate, Mrs Tigger who like to see and bit more of him as he has been working rather hard on some funny boardroom thing :d :d :d

As soon as they are up on the boardroom I will send an e-mail to all 2011 competitors to let them know :d

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Nick

Where will target times and previous years results be found?

Thanks for the info Nick

Where will target times and previous years results be found?

Hey, how come Tel can see (and post) on this thread when he is still only registered as a "forum user"? That should be stopped for a start, or are we going to have every Tom d*** and Harry in on this section?

Hey, how come Tel can see (and post) on this thread when he is still only registered as a "forum user"? That should be stopped for a start, or are we going to have every Tom d*** and Harry in on this section?

Looks like he has become a proper member (he always has been according to some people :d :d :d) since you last posted Stephen :d

even my good self can get on here ,what is the world coming to :devil::blush:

Looks like he has become a proper member (he always has been according to some people :d :d :d) since you last posted Stephen :d

Probably saw my post! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now fixed, Terry can no longer post, is that ok Stephen :d :d :d :d ;)

.............????????............ :ghostface:

• Like 1

Glad to see you're all properly registered as a member now Terry! :t-up: :t-up: ;) ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Regs due out in less than 10 hours :):t-up:

Regs due out in less than 10 hours :):t-up:

I heard that it had been arranged so that you couldn't see them but everyone else could :d :d :d might be just a rumour though :d

thanks regs just arrived by email

:p:devil:

filled in and on there way back ,dates work well for me this year

...and I thought you were joking.

Just got back from work and I find that SS Regs were delivered this morning by the good old postman.