Pinto crank pulley

mikeredcar

Hello all

I am replacing the water pump, cam belt and tensioner on my Pinto engined narrow. The crank pulley has a chunk missing from the edge of the V where the fan belt runs. Can't find one on E bay. Anyone have on in the garage?

Thanks

Mike

• Like 1

Mike

There are Afew different sizes ! might be helpfull if you measured it diameter wise?

Regards Paul

Mike

There are Afew different sizes ! might be helpfull if you measured it diameter wise?

Regards Paul

Good idea Paul thank's I'll get my tape out

Mike

With a bit of luck I have found one on E bay, just in time to as the heads just come back from the workshop all shiney and clean.

A big thanks to all the people who took the trouble to give me some help and advice.

As someone who only joined a couple of days ago what a friendly helpful bunch you are.

Long may it continue

Mike

:yes:

Mike,

I got your PM but for what ever reason I cant reply to it.

I had one until I moved house a few weeks ago, when the old block had to go from the old garage as I wasnt transporting it to the new one.

Sorry, but thanks for the shout and good luck with the rebuild.

Fraser

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.