Location, location, location

a4gom

I've put my address in as instructed and I am led to believe this is private so others can't see it which is as it should be? I've looked at other profiles and this seems to be the case :yes:

Would it be possible to have a general location visible even if it was just the WSCC Area? Perhaps it could be something automatic? I know it's something I've always found useful when chatting and looking in wanted / for sale.

• Like 2

Agreed as ao it helps us make introductions.

Please consider this!

Many thanks

John

email support@wscc.co.uk, I think they have so many questions, they can go through every post.

I agree with you guys, it is handy when looking in the For Sale section

In your viewable profile the one thats seen when you hover on avatar and press to follow link there is a section called contact inofrmation where you can add website or any other contact info you wish to reveal from your county to your full address or phone number - up to you :):cool:

Hi Guys,

Your profile address details are private (as they should be), you don't get a choice to show or hide any part of it but it is needed to enable the club to send out Mags / Calendar etc to you so please don't delete it.

If any part of it was made public (which I could do but won't) EVERYBODY would have to have the same setting so that's a no - sorry!

However ........ I have created a new field called "My Location" which is not required on registration, so you can choose to add it if you wish.

This will show below your avatar on the main forum and you can edit it yourself, it's at the bottom of the list in "My Settings" .

I hope that's what you were after?

Tiggs

Tigger you are a hero! I don't know how you do it for the money! :laugh:

The man is a diamond. I will be an Essex man this year.

Hey mate, you going to join the elite this year?

I hope your also supporting Essex in the SS then if your in this area? :t-up: :t-up:

Ohhhhhh you gonna be anywhere near us Tommo? u better be so i can ave me cuppa lol :p

Yup, cheers Paul. :t-up: :t-up: :yes: :yes: :yes: that's much better thanks :)

Just to add to the Tiggerish support club with big thanks from me to get me logged on and paid up :love: :love: :love:

God knows what I was doing wrong and aren't the new emoticons just what you need....

Rory's Dad