IPhone Forum App

adamnreeves

This Forum has supposedly an IPhone App. A link was provided to the App Store for it in the welcome to the forum message posted. However following this link results in an error that the App is not available in the UK Store. I have done searches myself for the App in both the UK and US store and it seems not to be available.

So I started searching the forum of Invisionpower, the software company that developed this forum. I found a post which sounds like it may shed some light on this, judging by the topic title but I cannot access it not being a client:

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/353402-iphone-app-removed-from-app-store/

Search for "ipb buddy" using the app store on your iphone - I found it straight away

sorry posted on wrong board

downloaded the app

in the setup what is the "name" and "url"?

Tried a few but didnt work

Ian

I searched for what the links were. I guess they renamed it from IP to IPB ...

Thanks.

I've downloaded it and tried adding the site but all the fields are set to non-edit-able.

You click the '+' at the top right to add a community. Takes you to a screen with details which are set to name, url, username, password but I cannot edit these

just touched the box and the keyboard appeared on mine!

but not on the name of the box just a bit further along

Edited by CedricTheBrave

just touched the box and the keyboard appeared on mine!

but not on the name of the box just a bit further along

Yep thats what I tried first. Doesn't work. I am using an IPhone4S with IOS 5.01. Same as yours Barney?