• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Safari Browser Issues

Captain Colonial

Just as an aside, those of you running Safari as a browser (re: Apple Mac, iPad), you may not be able to adjust your text types, use emoticons, and several other things when posting. It's worth trying a different browser if possible to see what you might be missing and comment here.

IMHO the Standard Theme is better than the Mobile Theme when using an iPad.

Just so you know - flame away by all means and tell me I'm an idiot if you like, I already knew it! :laugh:

Nope, I've found the same Captain, from the iPad/Safari all the text editor controls, including links, emoticons etc are missing from the more reply options page. :( (I can only remember keyboard shortcuts for four or five smilies, so I'm gonna run out fast :() )

All works fine from my PC running Firefox though <insert thumbs up smilie here! >

Yes I agree, the normal skin works and looks great on the iPad, no need for mobile unless you're actually using a smaller screened device.

I've also downloaded and tried the app from the Boardroom software people. TBH, as it uses the mobile skin, I'd rather just use a browser on the iPad. (the app still doesn't have the text editor working)

This seems to be an iPad rather than safari issue as it works fine in safari on iMac/mac book pro. :cool:

will look into it further when time permits. Busy with membership stuff for the next few days.

This seems to be an iPad rather than safari issue as it works fine in safari on iMac/mac book pro. :cool:

will look into it further when time permits. Busy with membership stuff for the next few days.

Thanks, not a problem or a high priority, but thought you should know. :yes: