Essex Area Meeting

Mark (smokey mow)

Happy New Year all :t-up:

Just a reminder that January's monthly meeting will be this Sunday (8th January) at the Lodge Inn, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex 12pm onwards :)

All are welcome, whether you have a Westfield on the road, are currently building or simply thinking of buying and want to ask some questions.  Turning up in a Westfield is not obligatory (I wont be :D ), it would be great to see some new faces and maybe discuss some ideas for runs out, shows and events for the better months ahead.  

Hope you all had a good Cristmas, and santa brought you all the uprgades and carbon bling you asked for.

BTTT for the new boardroom :cool:

Hope to see you Sunday for the Essex meet, if its not too cold/wet may even bring the Westfield.

Be good to meet and discuss fantastic new boardroom, a big well done to all involved.

I will be taking a break from working on the car tomorrow and popping down for a chat.

:cool: will catch you all tomorrow :t-up:

working tomorrow so cant get there

I'll be there, especially as the Essex Media Manager has gone to so much effort to advertise the meeting :d :d

May even bring a Westy too :t-up:

I'll be there, especially as the Essex Media Manager has gone to so much effort to advertise the meeting :d :d

May even bring a Westy too :t-up:

:d :d PMSL

Good to see you all chaps :t-up: and well done for braving the cold in your Westfields :cool:

Don't forget all that the next meet will be a month from now on Sunday February 12th, same time and place.

See you there :westy: :westy:

Yep, it was another good meet despite some softies not braving the cold.

Also, orders have been given out:-

Smokey to ensure the media is up-to-date with the Essex Going's on, the Sun has been informed

Pistol Pete is going to arrange our first run-out end Mark/April if he can bother to fix his car

Johny88 is going to double his post count by the end of the month :d

Well done guys and thanks for coming

Tiggs

Guest Johnny88

Good to meet you guys again today :t-up: It was great to brave the cold enjoyed the first run out of the year.

Here's the start of increasing my post count.

Thanks guys :westy: :westy:

Good to meet you guys again today :t-up: It was great to brave the cold enjoyed the first run out of the year.

If I remember to log in first that is!!!

PMSL

Quite a good turn out considering the time of year, hopefully we can build some momentum this year for the Essex area.

Excellent John, made me smile :d