2.0 ltr Zetec 2011 Factory built SEIW for sale

GrumpyBloke

Due to a change in work location and rather than store my car for a long period, I have decided with my head and not my heart to sell my 2011 factory built (April/May 2011) SEIW. The spec is as follows:

2.0 litre Zetec engine running standard standard fuel injection (150 bhp).

Wide Track front suspension

Front and Rear Anti Roll Bars

Westfield/AP 4 pot callipers with AP master cylinder

Long range fuel tank

Alloy oil breather/catch tank

RAC roll bar

Carbon effect front and rear lights

Carbon effect rear arch stone guards

Full wet weather gear and half tonneau

Turbo seats with yellow piping

Contoured dash with yellow insert

Immobiliser

Start button

Self cancelling indicators

Heater kit

Electric heated windscreen

12 volt accessories socket

4 point Westfield harnesses

Black Team Dynamic Alloy Wheels with TOYO 195 50 15 R1R tyres

Quick release boss and Alpha steering wheel

Taxed until the end May 2012.

Has covered only 1500 miles which includes trip back to the factory for a first service and check-over.

If you are interested I can send photo's of the build to completion taken at the factory.

A good saving on the new factory built price with all the upgrades @ £16,500 .......a further reduction to £15,995. The car is now sold.

Photo's attached: https://picasaweb.google.com/1078630....ectlink

Tel:07703520226 or hippodiver@hotmail.com for further details.

surprised no one else has commented on the price.....

think you may need to wait until the spring / summer and a good advert with plenty pics and coverage via WSCC / Pistonheads / Ebay / Stoneleigh show etc etc to meet that asking price, similar spec cars with zetec engines {although older} fetch more in the region of £12k - £14k IMHO...... but good luck with the sale

Standard Fuel injection?, does that mean the Ford set up or Jenveys with TBs?

Very well specced car but I tend to agree with above post about best time to sell - I am trying to sell tin top at the moment and market has been very quiet through December.

looks a nice car.

price needs to be compared with a new factory built car which i guess would be over 20k

Very well specced car but I tend to agree with above post about best time to sell - I am trying to sell tin top at the moment and market has been very quiet through December.

Standard Ford set up for the injection system. Jenvy's would have been the next upgrade. As the car cost over 20K factory built then 12 to 14K is way to low for the spec :o(

If it does not sell before I fly away then I will leave it with a friend until the better weather.

Paul,

Sorry to see you have decided to sell, however Good luck with the sale, :xmas:

Mark

You are not the only one Mark, but I would rather someone have fun with her now and give her good use than wait until I might not be able to climb in her in my older age!!!

Paul B :(

Standard Ford set up for the injection system. Jenvy's would have been the next upgrade. As the car cost over 20K factory built then 12 to 14K is way to low for the spec :o(

If it does not sell before I fly away then I will leave it with a friend until the better weather.

not saying your wrong..... but for that money you can get a seriously good spec duratec  enginet with well over 200bhp and all the toys.... {jenvey / digi dash}

its a tough second hand market......

Paul

Might be worth putting your contact details on the Advert on here and also a couple of photos

Then consider Locking the thread

All the best with the sale    :t-up:

think it warrants a good selection of pics and more engine detail.....

It is a standard Ford Zetec 2.0 litre engine with no other mods as fitted by the factory.

Photo's and contact details attached to initial post along with a price reduction  :(

Paul B

My car has now been sold to a lucky chap. :cry:

Now the Westfield blood is running through my veins there will be a further purchase once I return to these shores, maybe with a hoist to lift me in and out!! :westy:

Regards to all

Paul B AKA Grumpy Bloke

well done :yes:

That didn't take long Paul...hope nobody turns up at the January meeting in a Westy you will be jumping off one of the bar stools with a noose round your neck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.