Xbox live

a4gom

Sorry guys none car related again, anyone seen any good deals for xbox live, need 2no 12 months licences for the kids.

Best place I found was Sainsburys in store. They were doing 25% off a 12 month subscription a few weeks ago so it was £28. Don't know if the offer is still on, but it's worth a look.

If you can wait, the dashboard can offer good offers to silver members to go gold. They were offering me £20 before Battlefield 3 came out. I waited and then it was £34.99 once I actually wanted it!

HOTUKDEALS (search google) have offers for the XBOX live most days from various places, only problem being is the website advertises all kinds of deals, I generally buy stuff that I didnt know I needed.

Just been on xbox live website to see if there were any offers on and they do a family membership for 4, £69.99. I do have an account but it's very rare I use it but that's the equivalent of two memberships elsewhere (haven't checked Sainsburys yet) so might get that?

I need to know it's going to work, we've bought codes before and whilst some of them have been fine, some have had problems. We've always got our money back but it takes time.