The Merry Christmas thread.

sweet orange

Merry Christmas.... Hope you all get what you wish for.

( Kate Middleton in a santa outfit will do for me! )

:xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

Merry Xmas to one and all,

public servants, strikers,  Dale-end travellers, Drifters, tyre painters, Westie enthusiasts and even b****y Caterham drivers..... :p  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

Life's too short to be miserable....

Sod religion, sod politics, sod wars, b*****k to negativity.....

Whether you celebrate Xmas or not...Cheer up, this might be the only life we ever get...Make the sodding most of it...

:xmas:  :t-up:  :xmas:  :D

• Like 1

working it again  :angry:

hope everyone else enjoys it :t-up:

working it again  :angry:

hope everyone else enjoys it :t-up:

Pete, xmas isn't a particular day or a religious festival, it's a state of mind..... :D  :D  :D

its not bleedin xmas until the 25th  :bangshead:  why do people feel the need to celibrate it in november and december the 1st  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  hell why not just leave your decorations up all year

My job is hanging by a thread, my step-daughter has some very serious medical issues, the tax man is screwing me yet again, my siblings are a shower, and I'm stressed to the max.

But my father is still alive when he was told he'd be dead five years ago, my UK family will be all together at Christmas, there's new life in the house with the delightful Sophie, I have a wonderful wife, a roof over my head and food in our bellies.  I have so much more than so many others, most of all my relative health.

Life is as miserable or as happy as you make it - make it a happy one.

Merry Christmas to you all! :xmas:

• Like 2

Agreed

I get to play Santa tomorrow at my kids primary school Christmas fayre.

so "Ho Ho Ho" Merry Christmas everybody.

Paul

Just bought a Jehovah's Witness advent calendar - every time you open a door, someone tells you to f**k off. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
  • Like 1

( Kate Middleton in a santa outfit will do for me! )

Hmmm, unless you want to be beheaded in the New Year, can I suggest you ask for Pippa Middleton rather than her sister who is married to a future King of England  ???  :oops:  :p   :D