JK Seats (unused)

godsy1969

I'll take them please, are they both the same size?

:xmas: PM replied to.  :xmas:

:D

rjust paid 500 for mine (although mine both have bases and an additional hole)

result for gadgetman  :D

@lippydave.  You most certainly can.

I was just this morning looking at the JK website and had decided on the N4246's......

I should have spent more time watching the forum this morning instead of working and looking at JK's site.... :blush:  :blush:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Usually me that's just missing things on the Boardroom.  :D

Umm'd and Ahh'd about JK's since trying one last year in Nikpro's car; last Saturday's blat through Wales convinced me that the squishy WF sports seats, much though I like their looks, just irritated my neck to much. So thought I'd order a set in the next few weeks. The timing was perfect for me on these.

Thanks Carl.

Having said that, I may find that the passenger side one doesn't fit. (they sometimes don't I believe, on the MT75 chassis). If so, and its any use I'll let you know Dave.

@lippydave.  You most certainly can.

I was just this morning looking at the JK website and had decided on the N4246's......

I should have spent more time watching the forum this morning instead of working and looking at JK's site.... :blush:  :blush:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I'd literally just walked into the staff flat, popped the kettle and a pan of soup on, and was having a quick browse of the forum while my lunch cooked.  :D

Ah well, back to work again now.  :down:

Usually me that's just missing things on the Boardroom.  :D

Umm'd and Ahh'd about JK's since trying one last year in Nikpro's car; last Saturday's blat through Wales convinced me that the squishy WF sports seats, much though I like their looks, just irritated my neck to much. So thought I'd order a set in the next few weeks. The timing was perfect for me on these.

Thanks Carl.

Having said that, I may find that the passenger side one doesn't fit. (they sometimes don't I believe, on the MT75 chassis). If so, and its any use I'll let you know Dave.

Cheers Gadge.... :D  :D  :D

I want a pair for the Blitz buggy I've bought for the lad and me, but a single one would be a good start... :t-up:

Let me know how you get on and if I get lucky... :D  :D  :D

Ta!

Passenger side was very tight on my SEW.  I've heard of a few guys squeezing them in though.  Someone on the sight might confirm how  ???

If it goes in great, if not no biggie, I''l just see how it looks. I don't have interior side panels in mine, so that frees up a little space.

I must admit, I'd rather have two the same size if at all possible. (That way I can still get my lardy :arse: in the passenger seat when someone else's having a go in the drivers seat).

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.