Ok.Who took it off and why.

mhc

I would like an explanation please.

Not annoyed, but I am upset that this was done without a note to myself with an explanation.

Was I stepping on some ones toe's,or was it just a case of exercising a jobsworth mentality.

Will you stand up please so I can take you off my christmas list!

There only 5 people who have the "power" listed across to the left. Which one doesnt like you?  :bangshead:

Which one doesnt like you?

it could be all of them, John  ;)

Mick, I'm guessing someone might have thought your ad was 'commercial advertising' since it wasn't just one part for sale but asking for numbers to supply them...

Not sure why this is any different to your previous ads when you've had a few bits but I'm sure Nick or Paul or someone will explain their reasoning.

Which one doesnt like you?

it could be all of them, John  ;)

Mick, I'm guessing someone might have thought your ad was 'commercial advertising' since it wasn't just one part for sale but asking for numbers to supply them...

Not sure why this is any different to your previous ads when you've had a few bits but I'm sure Nick or Paul or someone will explain their reasoning.

Thanks Pete.

They all know me, and all have the means to contact me.

Was it because I offered to supply more than one set?

If so I can always post a link to a website like several commitee members on these forums do already.

Whether directly, or through 3rd parties.  ???

ok ok it was me

:devil:  :xmas:

Front splitter still going strong Mick thanks

cough vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv  cough

I'd just like to say that space in my signature is available for promotional work at reasonable rates as well. :p  :D

Front splitter still going strong Mick thanks

cough vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv  cough

Mine's looking a bit second-hand, since the car tried to unload itself before I'd put the ramps down, at Shelsley earlier this year. I'd forgotten I'd left the hand-brake off, by mistake, and so when I undid the tiedown straps and started to jack the front of the trailer up, in no time the front of the car was supported by the bottom of the splitter on the back crossmember of the trailer. :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Quite an impressive test of the strength of the splitter, particularly as I dont believe it was designed to double as the front jacking point of the car!! May be worth a good discount against a new one, for product testing above and beyond the call of duty? :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

It was me.

Mick - I do not feel the need to "stand up and explain" this action in public - hence, you have PM.

Paul.

Paul ,Thank you kindly, for taking the time to explain the situation to me. ;)

I can only apologise for my indiscretions and promise to behave in the future.  :blush:

Best regards Mick.

Paul ,Thank you kindly, for taking the time to explain the situation to me. ;)

I can only apologise for my indiscretions and promise to behave in the future.  :blush:

Best regards Mick.

.............and they all lived happily ever after!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.