flat panel for boot box

Cleggy the Spyder Man

When I saw this thread i thought it was pimp my ride and you wnatwd to put a telly in the back. ;)

• 1 month later...
whats the width and length of the panel ? i don't have access to measure my car right now and wondering if this ebay linky would do the trick.

whats the width and length of the panel ? i don't have access to measure my car right now and wondering if this ebay linky would do the trick.

mine is 1010mm x 400mm at maximum dimensions so that panel would leave a 5mm gap each side

The seller says:

Alternative Sizes - If you require this item to be cut down, we offer a free cut to size service (square cuts if the item is a sheet). If you are looking for a larger sheet or custom size item and it is not listed in our eBay shop, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a quote and make your request available on eBay. sales@trentplastics.co.uk

May give them a call for a clear sheet to use as a template for later on (and temp use now).  Thanks for the link!

yeah, contacted via email. Adding the carbon wrap + all postage might take it higher than a cf panel done locally tho...