Applecross 2012

ziplob

kev that would be good , jim morrison from the SKCC is joining us he booked his hut yesterday.

• Like 1

No problem at all, let me know if you need any details and I'll add him on my hut :)

Thought I'd update the confirmed bookings list:

1. Bombero hut 3

2. Deanoecosse hut 4

3. theprisoner hut

4. Matta hut 5

5. Kev91 hut 1

6 & 7 Ziplob & Weedov in the caravan of love with the Swedish womens netball team love.gif

8 Jumpy07 hut

9 Jim Morrison (from SKCC)

117 sleeps to go :)

Thought I'd update the confirmed bookings list:

1. Bombero hut 3

2. Deanoecosse hut 4

3. theprisoner hut

4. Matta hut 5

5. Kev91 hut 1

6 & 7 Ziplob & Weedov in the caravan of love with the Swedish womens netball team love.gif

8 Jumpy07 hut

117 sleeps to go :)

Me and Mrs Telomerase Hut 6

Confirmed bookings

1. Bombero hut 3

2. Deanoecosse hut 4

3. theprisoner hut

4. Matta hut 5

5. Kev91 hut 1

8 Jumpy07 hut

10. Telomerase +1 hut 6

112 sleeps to go :d

Anyone not able to sleep yet with the exitement ? :p

Was out a wee blat on Sunday... Westy running well after Winter upgrades....

Looking forward to Applecross..

Craig

Me too - out on Saturday for short shakedown blat after winter upgrades. Just wheel alignment and new windscreen next and then good to go! :westy:

Applecross was on "The Great British Countryside" program tonight.. nutters were cycling up the pass.. waste of a good road :-)

Prob on iPlayer later..

Craig

anyone no if scots going ???

I mailed him this afternoon, waiting for a reply. Last time I spoke to him he was weighing up 2 job offers down south or in Oz.

I mailed him this afternoon, waiting for a reply. Last time I spoke to him he was weighing up 2 job offers down south or in Oz.

Scott got back to me, he's been living in Sydney since December and life is good. He asks me to pass on his regards to all the guys but regrets that he won't be able to make Applecross and hopes to export his Westy out to Oz at some point, so hopefully we'll catch up with him when he comes back over.

He asked me to let Bob know that he's found the volleyball team :d

Scott got back to me, he's been living in Sydney since December and life is good. He asks me to pass on his regards to all the guys but regrets that he won't be able to make Applecross and hopes to export his Westy out to Oz at some point, so hopefully we'll catch up with him when he comes back over.

He asked me to let Bob know that he's found the volleyball team :d

Lucky sod but I bet he'll miss the rain and midges!

thats no exuse not to be at Applecross oz is only a few hours away in a plane .

Looking forward to joining up with you all again, hoping to be in a 7 type car, depending on Mr IVA giving me a reasonably short 'to do' list next week and subsequently the DVLA being efficient. Otherwise I'm going to have to travel with the prisoner as well as share his hut!

Angus