Sunday Run

Pew

Big thanks to Jeffro for yet another epic run.  Some fantastic roads and much fun had by all  :D  :D  :D

We got back just as it started to spit with rain in Telford.

Gooders & Di

Ps. Ryan - your drivers side brake light is out!

Great to hear you had a good day.

Any got any pics to post to the web.... Send them through... Original size please....

:cool:  :t-up: Fantastic run!! Thanks jeffro. Some truly epic roads! Dread to think how many miles I did. !! Trip isn't working  :blush: Just got back without the lights on from half 9 this morning !!!

And no breakdowns !!!! Sign it's probably the last run of the year!! My car is nicely coated in a thin layer of oil to stop any winter rust thanks to Glen !!!!!

See you all soon

Mark

yes a truly great run!!!! 247 miles in total for us mark from door to door.

cheers gooders for the info on the break light ill have to dedicate some time to that one morning this week

cheers all

ryan

Glad it was a good one, sorry we couldn't be with you, but we've just got back from a weekend baby sitting grandchildren!

thanks to all for coming and making it a great day.

hope you all enjoyed the route although a little improvised.

hopefuly one new member to the crew (Bobs) if you would like to contact me as your on our doorstep ( Mob 07789903644)

just a pitty glyn spent all his pocket money on engine oil and didnt get his double 99 cone at borth

jeffro

hi lads

ggggreat day as always behind the run master jeffro.

glad i could help with the coating of oil mark anything to help stop the rust,mines coated for life.

really missed that 99 cone jeffro,cheers for the offer to help with the little oil leak.about  3l in oil.about right for a xflow.lol.

no need for an oil change this winter sound.

cheers glyn.

Sounds a great days run out! Gutted I couldn't make it as I'm sunning it up in portugal, found a wifi spot on the beach lol god it's hot here !