Sunday Run

Pew

Just been speaking with Jeffro and he wants gauging interest for a Sunday run 02 - 10 (this Sunday)

No real plans at the moment but would probably meet at either Dinky's (shrewsbury) or Tony's cafe (Quatt, Bridgnorth)  for a magical Jeffro tour from around 10 00

Weather permitting as normal

All say I

Looks like Jeffro has a few takers. I will get the final details from him and post an update, as he ain't to hot on using computers and the inter web.....!

Hi , Pew i know ive not made any runs this year, but would like to do this one as long as know one bails out of work this weekend ill be available .                                                                           cheers iain

Okay I have news from Jeffro.

Meet at Toni's Cafe in Quatt Here from around 10 30 for an 11 00 off into the countryside and the mystery tour...

cars cleaned  , fuelled up   see you tomorrow                                

cheers iain