JK Composites seat

stephenh

I will shortly have for sale one JK Composites fibreglass high back seat. This is the 42.5cm. wide seat, so only suitable for a wide body, and a fairly lardarse driver.  ;)  ;)

Note, this is a single skin seat, so not really suitable for mounting on runners, it is designed to bolt directly to the floor if you are tall, or to suitable spacers if short, at the front, and to the rear baulkhead or the chassis crossmember at the back via suitable brackets.

I only have the one for sale, and it has the 5-pad JKC set, in black with red piping. The seat is still in the car at present, so can be seen and tried for size, but will be removed in a few weeks time.

Slight crack in the top lip, but nothing very much.

Open to any sensible offer.

middle piccie shows the slight crack at top right (top left as we look at it)  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I'm looking at offers; how about £50? New for this seat would be approx. £170

Nobody want it? I'm open to any sensible offer. A new shell without any upholstery pads would be £100.

Can come out of my car any time after this next Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
Still for sale. Make me an offer!! Just needs to go, and I dont want to chuck it out. It is much too good for that.

It's out of the car and sitting on the garage floor. Price guide revised down. Come on, you know you want it!

It could be delivered free to the awards dinner in  3 weeks time, or is it 4?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.