Cannock Area September Event

Pew

I'll be there by about 11.00. Weather forecast is improving for tomorrow, all the time, so I plan to come over in the Beast.

Wasn't too bad on the way out, a bit too damp just before Much Wenlock, but bearable.

Was excellent on the way back from Ludlow when the sun came out though :)

Cheers Gooders for leading.

Hi all

sorry for the dangler up this morning, thought you lads were comming past craven arms.

sounds like you had a good run all though a little wet, seemed like the theme for the day, sorry we missed you all.

how about a run next sunday as it the last sunday for most of us?

i'll be happy to be rout master, i was thining about starting at dinks? possibly a belated 'bucket and spade' run?

if there are any takers please let me know ASAP

Pew I hope im not stepping on anyones toes, but if its ok with you id be happy to lead this run....... all weather dependent of course

jeffro and son of jeffro

Glad to hear you chaps all had a good run(s) out.

Jeffro, hey if you want to do another next weekend go ahead!

If you send me the details I can post around the mailing list.

A very enjoyable run out and a bit of rain just makes the day even more memorable and improves wet driving skill!- Thanks Gooders!!

I will send the two photos taken at Ludlow to Paul but they are a little dark due to the weather!