Garage Clearout

reaper

Having sold the busa I have a few parts to rehome.

A set of 4 6x13 Ford laser alloys in black  with 16/53/13 Michelin slicks on. Fair amount of life still in them so good for track days. I think these are et19. SOLD

IMAG0001.jpg

A black windscreen, surrounds and mirrors for a widebody. £100

IMAG0014.jpg

A pair of Vinyl race seats in black. They have a fibreglass base to them. No runners. SOLD

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

A Powercommander 3 usb with all software and leads for a 2001 Hayabusa engine.  £150

A Westfield factory exhaust with cat for a Megabusa. Has been made repackable by the factory. SOLD

IMAG0006.jpg

Luggage carrier for RAC bar, "Steel the Scene" made...ie the best!

Black powder coated with all fixtures needed to clamp to RAC type bar.  £50

A standard widebody roll hoop. Needs re coating or painting. £20

A Carbonmods widebody dash blank with a rolled edge on bottom. SOLD

westfield-dash.jpg

A brand new unused Digi Dash 2 lite by ETB in Black.  Comes with all leads, sensors and software. Extras include infra red/manual lap timer, mini data logger, engine timer, 0 to 60 timer, trip distance and timer. SOLD

IMAG0007.jpg

I would prefer collection on the larger items but will post at purchasers expense.

Am open to sensible offers.

All items are located just near Middlesbrough.

Thanks for looking.   Simon

PM sent and read on behalf of new member filfan regarding carbon dash and digidash.

pmd re seats

• 2 weeks later...

Simon,

The wheels have arrived.  However, I have to say that having inspected the tyres I am disappointed.  I believed I was buying a set of serviceable used wheels and tyres with a " Fair amount of life still in them so good for track days" and believed I was "safe" buying from a fellow WSCC member.  The wheels are in the condition I expected a set of second hand wheels to be in, but I did not expect the tyres to have seriously cracked side walls which clearly mean they are only fit for the bin.  Just how old are these tyres and when were they last used?

Raymond

• 3 weeks later...

I have a narrow body car and wondered if the windscreen side brackets would be suitable and whether you would sell them separately from the screen.

Do you know, or should I try and find out then we can discuss via PM?

A black windscreen, surrounds and mirrors for a widebody. £100

Hi Simon,

I have PM'd regarding the screen if you still have it !  :t-up:

Post a reply if you dont recieve it.

Thanks

Simon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.