Narrow club

AidanPlace

Badge shall be issued forthwith tomorrow. Welcome to our exclusive club!  Can you please confirm the car colour?

:t-up:

Its going to be a mix of carbon fibre and a sort of old fashioned matt sage/light blue/green when its all put back together.   :blush:  :blush:  :laugh:

Its going to be a mix of carbon fibre and a sort of old fashioned matt sage/light blue/green when its all put back together.   :blush:  :blush:  :laugh:

That's right, make my job easy... :bangshead:

OK, clever clogs - here's your badge with matt sage, light blue and green.  No carbon fibre on this one, chippo has a pure carbon fibre badge as an exclusive one-off already, so this will have to do!

fussybadge.gif

Badge Link

Welcome to the club - do let me know if you're interested in a WNOC vinyl badge for your car (see previous post in the thread).

Cheers,

Scott  :t-up:

• 3 weeks later...

Quick WNOC Update:

There are now 40 members of WNOC, and of course anyone with a narrow (or standard, to use its proper term) car can join and need only ask.

And one more thing to show you, although I can't discuss the details yet - those of you who expressed an interest will receive a PM sometime in the next few weeks, so you'll have to be patient until then.. But meantime, here's a taster:

img00049201109021559.jpg

Can I express an interest?? :p

I might just be able to accommodate you on that  :)

• 2 weeks later...
They are rather cool!  Hope to see photos of badges on cars in here soon...

Car all cleaned and decal applied, will have to wait until next weekend to get a picy.

:love:  :love:  :love:

Thanks Capt'n and Cleggy

:t-up:  :t-up:

Car all cleaned and decal applied, will have to wait until next weekend to get a picy.

:love:  :love:  :love:

Thanks Capt'n and Cleggy

:t-up:  :t-up:

Well done indeed chaps, top work :t-up:

Mine arrive today too, so all I have to do now is get the car finished so I have something to stick it too  :p

Mine's on.

Thanks for your efforts chaps!

Will wrestle with technology and try to put a pic up :blush:

Presumably I missed a PM about this due to the failure of anybody in authority to look at my lack of Registration link, or have you gone DIY on the website shown a while back?

If you have created stickers, then I am after one, but can sort out myself if that is the way ahead now.

Thanks, FB

Well, whatever the circumstances or oversight, not an issue FB, drop me an email with your home address and I will post you a badge!