SEiGHT 2007 5ltr V8

Mark Williamson

OK Mark straight swop for the cross flow, no haggling I refuse to take your money. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:

OK Mark straight swop for the cross flow, no haggling I refuse to take your money. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:

:D  :D It doesn't rev to 9000.

I'd give up my Narrow membership for that, just as well I have just bought a fresh tin top or I would have been tempted.  Stunning car :love:

OK Mark straight swop for the cross flow, no haggling I refuse to take your money.                  

Paul, I would like to say OK, but I know you would paint it GREEN, and I just could live with that. :0

Green stelth bomber and Green scorpion dont have the same ring to it, as the other nicknames it has aquired :laugh:

Mark

Deal is off i'm afraid Mark, just wrecked it at Harewood today.  Westfield doing 74mph hitting banking on main straight only one winner  :down:  :down:  :down:

Deal is off i'm afraid Mark, just wrecked it at Harewood today.  Westfield doing 74mph hitting banking on main straight only one winner  :down:  :down:  :down:

Trust you are okay then Paul. Nooo. :(

I'm fine thanks Adam, just a couple of bumps and bruises.

Sorry to hear that Paul, Glad you are OK :)

I was hoping my car would go to a club member, I 've had contact from a few people but no money yet! ( I know it's been less than a week).

Might put it on PH for a couple of weeks, now you have withdrawn you interest ;)

Mark :cool:

If I had a soul left to sell, I would've sold it for this car... :D  :D

Just a thread bump from an admiring viewer....Lovely, lovely Westie.... :love:  :love:

• 3 weeks later...

Car now sold.

Thanks for all the great comments about my car, I have loved every minute spent driving :cool: and cleaning it  :)

Time to move on  :)

Mark :cool:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.