Another Westfield Wanted

Matta

Hi all - Now the insurance company has paid out after my wee mishap, I'm looking for a replacement for my sorely missed Westie.

Ideal spec would be:

SEIW

200bhp+ Redtop/Duratec/Zetec (Redtop preferred)

Type 9 close ratio with long first

LSD

Widetrack

F/R anti-roll bars

Discs all round

Windscreen & weather gear

RAC-type roll bar

Darker colours (blue/green/black) & no chrome

Excellent build quality is essential and as close to the above spec preferred. Age not important and more than happy with a 'Q'. Car will be primarily for road use but occasional track days too.

Target price circa £9k.

Cash waiting and distance no object for the right car. I'm based in central Scotland.

Cheers,

Matt

Good on you!

Good luck with the search. Will be interested to know if you can get RAC type roll bar AND weather gear.

Doug

Hi Doug - Thanks!

My car did have the RAC bar and a hood that fitted it - didn't use a frame though.

Cheers,

Matt

I know of a duratec, 04 plate, outstanding build quality from the factory, think the only thing it hasn't got is the type 9 (mt75 is it) nitron shocks fully set up 197 bhp in yellow. He is asking for 12k but might accept offers may even come with a set of road slicks. Let me know and ill see if I can get the full specs.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.