Thames Valley Blat

Steven Thorne

Hi All,

Next Sunday, 17th July 2011, we are having a blat to a Motorsport Gathering at Stoke Row in Oxfordshire.

We will be meeting at the Bird in Hand at 11ish, all those wishing to come along please reply to this post so we don't leave anyone behind.

Steve & Tim

Assuming it's not p*****g with rain, the car hasn't broke, the Katla volcano hasn't erupted, or Kylie doesn't knock on me door, asking to go upstairs - I'll be there!  :D  :p

At least you can be sure about one of those not happening

She is staying at my house.

Same as above if it ain't raining I will be there

Sorry did not make last Sunday lauren was not well so looked after her

Good husband points earned

As the weather is looking c**p for Sunday :(  I have decided that if its wet or raining the meetup at the Bird in Hand will be cancelled. If people still wish to go and support the Stoke Row Motorsport event the address is:

Vanalloys Business Park, Stoke Row, Oxfordshire. RG9 5BQ

between 12 and 4pm

Looks like another crap summer :-( Whatever happened to blistering days, balmy nights and brown grass?

some interesting cars there, did anyone else make it? didnt see any other Westies, but I did get rained on tho, lucky my seats are easy drain!