London ~ Brighton Kit & Sports Car Run

divingonthereef

Hi,

New to the forum & westfields bought it last weekend.  I would like to see as many cars as possible to see what people have done to them and to try and improve my tired Westie.

Just wondered whether anyone will be going to do the London to Brighton Kit Car run next weekend 5th June ? and if so whether people are paying the £86 entry fee or drive the route for free & have a slap up lunch.

Anyway if anyone is going I would be interested in hooking up...... I live in Wokingham so might go to the starting point at Mercedes World Brooklands.

Cheers

MIKE

I've looked into doing it a couple of times now, but each time the rather steep entance fee has put me off.  IMO £86 is just too much for a plaque and a parking space on the seafront.

You might be interested that this saturday (28th may) the Tiger Owners Club and Southern Kit Cars (so there may be some westfields) are doing a run from Brooklands to Beaulieu.

more details here