wiscombe onboard

woodman

What camera was it?

I tried out one of the £15 ones but couldn,t get it to work reliably. So I pinched my daughters happy snapper type ,std pocket camera that also had a video facility. If it was new it would be about £30/£40 ish.

It seems fine for me and was really easy to set up on car as it has a screen,

HTh

stu

I am using bullet camera with a JXD but sound quality is crap and it often switches to internal memory so I cant download

Any other CHEAP ideas welcome

See here

I tried one of those but it kept switching off , missing bits and was fidely to use.

If you want cheap/easy just buy a 7/10 mp camera with video from argos or a camera shop.

i thought the sound wasnt too bad either

for a mount i just bent a piece of 3mm ali to 90 and bolted it to dash

In my first year I used my standard snappy digital camera on video mode using the "Ultra Mount"(click here) and only £25.  Fixed to the roll bar really well and held the camera very steady.  Picture and sound was really good.  

I added a lanyard to attach the camera to bar (just in case) and cable tie'd the mount to the bar as well - didn't have any scrut problems.  

I managed to find one for £19.99 but can't remember where from.

Only issue I had was that I had to start recording when I left the paddock so had extensive video of queuing for the start (not very interesting, but can be edited out).

Obviously a place for those lucky people possessing more testicles than grey cells  :blush:

I'll give it a miss and stick to gravel traps at harewood thanks

Obviously a place for those lucky people possessing more testicles than grey cells  :blush:

Yes David your right.

:oops: I went there for the first time last year. It was an "enlightening" experience to say the least.

I'm not sure, Tom C has Tiny balls (micro balls infact) and still managed to do alright   :p

You should try it when its P***ing down

Still slippy under the trees

Or How about the first time out in a new car?

the new tyres did not arrive in time so running on 4 year old race wets??? Also the car has a solid back axle no diff ??? scary