SEi (Narrow) 1800 Zetec

sbland

Westfield SEi (Narrow) 1994

Spec:

1800cc Dunnell Option 2 Zetec (183Bhp)

5 Speed type 9 gearbox

Polo radiator

Floor mounted pedal box with adjustable brake bias

Toyo R888 tyres (With plenty of tread left)

Protech alloy shock absorbers

Intatrim odessy seats

Full weather gear

I have owned this car for 4 years.

During winter 2008 I replaced the wiring loom and a new dash with ETB gauges and new switchgear was fitted.

I also replaced the seats and fitted new Protech alloy shock absorbers (Supplied by Procomp with the correct valving).

The following winter the crossflow engine was replaced with a Dunnell option 2 1800cc Zetec engine, ARP conrod & flywheel bolts, twin Weber 45's, Dunnell exhaust system, edge lightweight alternator and polo radiator.

Since buying the car I have spent over £6000 on the above work.

The car has done approximately 5500 miles and has only covered 1500 since the engine change.

The chassis and body are in excellent condition.

It is taxed until the end of October and MOT'ed to May 2012.

I have thouroughly enjoyed owning this car and will be very sad to see it go, but I have a new project on the way - a baby!

£7500

01205 359019

I would like to thank this club and it's members as I would never have manged the engine change without the amazing wealth of information contained in this website's archives.

Hopefully I will one day return to the world of Westfields, till then; happy blatting!

P5220105R.jpg

P5220104R.jpg

P5220108R.jpg

P5220111R.jpg

More pics on my Pistonheads Ad

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.