• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justin767

• sparky21

• Barry Ashcroft

• RichUK

UPDATE -

Well, after a surge of initial interest I decided to sell the XTR2 to a local chap who said he'd sold his car to fund the purchase of the XTR2 and that we just needed to wait for his bankers draft to clear..

In the meantime I turned down 2 offers from European buyers to transfer the asking price there and then..

I hindsight I wish I had accepted because the local chap has yet to get over for the car!.

The only chap to come and have a ride in the car said it was much better than he expected and he would get back to me after checking with his collegues..

He worked for Team Lotus (/Caterham) he wanted a 2 seater car to demonstrate handling mods to their young mechanics in their Academy..

Unfortunately Team Caterham decided that buying a Westfield would be 'fraternising with the enemy' !!

The PH advert has now expired so maybe I'll hang on to the car after all..

But a few WSCC chaps were keen on it but needed to sell their cars first..

So if you guys have any luck selling your cars it would still be worth dropping me a line as the XTR2 is likely to still be in my garage :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, having run the Piston Heads advert for a month, I had a grand total of no calls and no emails !?

I'll probably wait until next spring now before re-advertising, but if anyone is looking for a fine example of one of these amazing cars then I'll do a special winter price :-)

Edited by Justin767

I really wish someone would buy this....as I keep looking and dreaming......I would love an XTR 2!.

I keep looking and dreaming......

Ditto that... Looks like an awesome machine.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.