Wiscombe on 21st and 22nd May

Paul Morcom

I shall be there, dropping the car and trailer off at Wiscombe Park late Friday afternoon, walk the course, then staying at Ottery St Mary, both nights.

hmmm found the tent looks like I need to go tent shopping at some point tomorrow  :oops:

Hope to drive down to sunny Devon before dark or at least thats the plan

I am only doing the Sunday so will see you all on Saturday evening.

Cheers

Saturday: Mixed bag of weather clouds and brilliant sunshine. Didn't stop the fun from unfolding :)

Not 100% sure on times but Barry won the class, not far behind with a inspiring drive was Howard to take 2nd in class  :t-up: closely followed by Adrian who all hit into the low 43's. Tom followed shortly after hitting into the 44's and then myself with a sizeable jump forward on last years time but down on Tom with a 47.22. After me Stephen H came in with a 47.95 followed very quickly by Neil M with a very quick time in the low 48's. Not 100% on the others but Mark Bishop wasn't far off his target time either.......

So all in all... a good start to the weekend...

Can we go quicker tomorrow...??? I think we're going to try :)