Surrey Area Meeting

Well, the weater is going to be good and we need to beat the standing record of cars, which is 17 BTW...

We also may be having a visit from a Parrot fancier extraordinaire... What a teaser that is!  :cool:

See you all there.

jc

Thinking of getting nob out

Adam, are you sure you waht to associate with a Chap like that...  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sorry, sorry... had a yuk day at work and couldn't help m'self! :down:  :D

It's alright, I've seen his nob before, I know what to expect  :p

Damn,

I'd ordered a bag of sunflower seeds as well.... Oh, wait, I'm so sorry, too soon?  :D  :D  :D

Are you 'sure' it's dead? have you banged the cage at all?

have you banged the cage at all?

I told you not to say anything... :blush:

I'll try the seed, but these scandanavian birds can be a little fussy...

I suspect we may have to wait a while longer. My rotation goes in 4 week cycles... :(

On the plus side, I do get most Saturdays free.

Cue theme tune from Captain Pugwash :oops:;)

As Adam said, I'll be there, even if we do have to come along with a nob(le) that isn't blue.

Ah, it all becomes clear now - I can't tell you how relieved I am  :D  :D  :D

Well, that went well  :D

We'll gloss over me pulling out to overtake a stick of cars, hearing a loud POP and 100hp just disappearing in an instant (that'll teach me to actually do up the jub-clips and not trust m'memory)... Cold side of the turbo - popped off, 5mins with a socket set and off we went again  :bangshead:

Then on the way home ..... 55/65W Euro legal LED bulbs are crap (or the ones I have are). Ended up stopping, taking them out and replacing them with my originals. That I had the originals should tell you a bit about my 'expectations'  :D  :D  :D  :D

A great turnout - 14 cars was it? plus a rather naughty Nobel - I am a convert by the way :cool:  Very nice.