My sprint car

expatkiwi

Mazda rotary powered westfield. Set up for hillclimb and sprints.

Widetrack front with antiroll bar.fully rose jointed front wishbones (all siltech) Ally front uorights (siltech) lightweight front hubs. Gartrac 2.2 quick rack, Raceleda 4 pots and brembo discs with near new DS3000 pads. Adjustable pedal box woth wilwood cylinders.

Luke 5pt harness. GRP seat. Rac roll over bar with front brace to floor.

Varley red battery in box. Small fuel tank.

4 compomotive minilites with slicks and 4 minilite copies with the most awesome michelin wets I have ever used fitted.

Westfield rear whale tail. Diffuser, half doors, side pods(not fitted) spare bonnet and nose cone.

RAC Log book and I do have a V5 for the car although the car does not have lights etc for road use but on the V5 it is a 1300cc.

Pictures are available

Price is £6500 ono complete or £4500 ono minus engine,box,fuel pump,filters and coils

JK5M4210.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Went testing yesterday and all was going well. Then.the gearbox exploded and I over reved the engine. As a result the engine and box are now toast. Burnt toast.

So the car is now available as a roller only. Minus dead engine and box, fuel pump and ignition coils.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.