Tech-Craft Mega Flow Silencer

Chris_G

Used for a short time on a Mega Busa. Excellent condition. 28" can length, 6" diameter, 2.5" ID input pipe. These cost £450 when new. Sell for £250.

Can collect from Yate, nr Bristol or will post.

Chris

Silencer.jpg

Ivormole has decided to go with a full Simpsons system so this is still available. Anyone interested before I stick it on other forums/eBay?

Hi Chris

Just a thought, why don't you change the picture to the one you sent me without the bracket, looked loads better and this might be putting people off

Cheers

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
will it fit the westfield bussa manifold and is it repackable

Hi Ibbo, sorry I didn't get notification of your reply and only just saw it! It is repackable and the inlet pipe is 2.5" internal so if your Busa manifold pipe is the same then it will fit straight on.

Chris

Hi Chris

Just a thought, why don't you change the picture to the one you sent me without the bracket, looked loads better and this might be putting people off

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

Good idea! I have just taken a picture in natural daylight to try and avoid the flash bounce. Hopefully this one is better....

Silencer5.jpg

I have one of these very good and repacks to an acceptable 96db every time...

Free Bump

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.