Show us your race transport

B5234FT

A 2003 one of these and a 2004 one of these.

Sadly though, none of this since I f****d it up big time at Croft in March 2008.

Slightly o/t  ;)  Not sure if I posted these pics at the time... but I guess you're over it now! ..'bout time it was fixed!  :p

DSCF1045.jpg

DSCF1062.jpg

:t-up:

• 4 weeks later...

Towing/camping/engine stripping vehicle is a 1997 ex-White Arrow Transit Van, with 248,000 miles on the clock. It's available to purchase now, if you need a tow vehicle, just needs lots of welding for any hope of an MoT. I'll be putting it on Ebay as the usual "easy fix" that I see described frequently for such vehicles. I'm currently looking around for anything around the £500 region with an 'MoT'.

Most other people seem to have incredibly large motorhomes with carbon toilet seats.

Just wondering what everyone uses for transport to races....

Get in car, drive to event (hillclimb or sprint), take crosses off numbers, fit timing strut, compete (see avatar), remove timing strut, put crosses over numbers, drive home. Simples.

Grannie Annie.

Just wondering what everyone uses for transport to races....

Get in car, drive to event (hillclimb or sprint), take crosses off numbers, fit timing strut, compete (see avatar), remove timing strut, put crosses over numbers, drive home. Simples.

Grannie Annie.

Ah - not quite so simples is that you have your man also drive a tin top to events with you. A trailer would be a wise investment given the cost of fuel these days would it not?

and nights in comfy hotel or B&B  :D  :D  :D  :D

Get in car, drive to event....compete.....drive home. Simples.

Grannie Annie.

Ah - not quite so simples is that you have your man also drive a tin top to events with you.

Ah but, if I claim to have had a bit of a stressful day at work I get to drive to the event in the Scooby and so Mike has to suffer the Westy ~ maybe it's him being simples?

Annie.