Show us your race transport

B5234FT

Just wondering what everyone uses for transport to races and accommodation? Im sure there will be everything from cars and trailers and tents to fully kitted support vans!

heres a pic of the cooper carrier  that I built last xmas,  used to transport karts in the rear garage , although I did drag my csr down to Oulton Park with it this year  , good van but b****y thirsty things new model sprinters  25mpg is about as good as it gets :(

IMG_2816.jpg

Used to borrow Nikpro's trailer, I could ask him to take a pic, but I think he may have sold it  :down:   :blush:

Race transport

DSC01452.jpg

Luxury overnight accomodation

And yes I really was camping in that weather  :durr:

IMG_1085.jpg

DSC04886.jpg

2004 DAF 55/180 Race Transporter

- Double Lift for the 2 Westys in the beavertail-back

- Full accommodation for 5

- Marquee off the side

- Works as a decent base on Race Series weekends!

• 2 weeks later...

As per icon. Drive it there. Swap wheels / tyres for the race ones. Race it. Swap tyres back and drive it home (hopefully). I confess I can't fit my race wheels / tyres in the Eleven though, but they do fit into my wife's Fiat 500 along with all my other tools and spares. At a pinch, if no support available I could drive it there on race tyres...

No room or budget for trailer or tow car!

Only three races last year - all dry. Going for full season this year so fingers crossed.