Raceline Alloy Bellhousing

chris

This is the direct copy of the original steel one supplied by Ford and are significantly stronger than the RS2000 ones.

I have removed part of the Starter motor bulge (as most people have to do), widened the Clutch cable opening slightly and also cut another hole for my Hydraulic clutch pipes. This is the same mod I did on my previous race car (LA Gold) with no problems.

I bought it a month ago as a replacement for my existing alloy one (RS2000) but cant get it to fit into the propshaft tunnel without chopping out massive sections of it which I didnt want to do, so has never been fitted to the car. I have a Fisher Fury Race car so the engine is mounted quite (very) far back.

I've had to get another RS200 type which does fit (with mods) due to the 'bell' being different externally.

Ive got a few pictures so you can see to mods. PM me and I'll send you them (as I dont know how to add them here)

Anyway, enough of the war and peace.

£130 + £10 P&P

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.