Race Technology DASH2, Road legal

markboyce

Purchased direct from Race Technology in 2008, and fitted to mk1 MX5 to compete in the Ma5da Racing Championship. The DASH2 hasn't missed a bead in the 3 seasons I've used it, but since I've now sold the race car the DASH2 is available for sale.

The DASH2 has been designed to be road legal & water resistant, so a good option for Caterham, Westfield, and alike since it also minimises the installation as you only need to make a couple of holes in the dash for the connectors (plus 3 fixing screws). The software will let you program the display, with the ability to cycle around different screen whilst in use. I set-up revs, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, & brake warning on mine since it was for racing only. Adding indicators, fogs, etc.. is just a connection per item.

DASH2-MaX5.JPG

IMG_6249.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6254.jpg

IMG_6276.jpg

Detailed information available from Race Technology at:

Race Technology do a good job of keeping their website updated, and is the best place to go to download latest software releases or firmware updates:

DASH2 Configuration Software

Firmware

If you're racing, then the DASH2 can also be connected to a Race Technology data logger to show lap & split times. This combination allows you to set sectors via the data loggers GPS information, and then get instant feedback on the DASH2 if your revised line or technique was actually quicker. The shift lights are also surprising helpful under race conditions.

Does not include any sensors

£379 ono.

Telephone: 07710 752 011

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.