SEIW 1600 Vauxhall on fuel injection

SteveC

Westfield SEiW for sale – 1600 Vauxhall twin cam on fuel injection

Nicely sorted car, ready for track days, sprints, hillclimbs, or fast road driving, so not just a track toy. Sensibly modified to get a light weight, well handling car. Everything is in good condition, ready to go. Nose cone is a bit chipped, but otherwise nice looking car. I’ve tried to summarise the key components, but bound to have missed things, so please ask. Difficult decision to sell, but I want to update my car collection. This car has introduced me to the world of track days and motorsport with a great bunch of people. PM me for more info and have a chat.

1600 Vauxhall Ecotec with Omex fuel injection. MOT to end of July 2011

Jenvey throttle bodies ported inlet manifold, inlet trumpets and pipercross filter

ARP rod bolts, Pocketed pistons, SBD high lift cams, uprated valve springs and caps - rev limited to 8000rpm

Omex programmable 3d ECU, with bespoke engine loom and shift light

SBD lightweight flywheel and SBD clutch plate, vernier cam wheels

Lightweight alternator

Stainless 4 -2-1 manifold with Tech Craft silencer repacked this year (usually around 96db), ok for majority of track days.

Type 9 BGH heavy duty gearbox with high 1st gear and direct lever extension (not the Westfield agricultural one)

Quaiffe ATB LSD fitted to 3.9 diff

Golf GTi combined fuel swirl pot and high pressure pump (holds about 0,5 litre) with full size westfield fuel tank, aero style locking fuel filler.

Golf plastic radiator with nose cone mounted header tank.

Raceleda aluminium uprights and aluminium hubs.

Drilled brake discs with Mintex M1144 brake pads (front and back)

Willwood powerlite forged aluminium front brake callipers

Silltech oval wishbones, front and rear with adjustable rose joints for in-situ set-up

adjustable anti roll bars - front and rear.

Protek aluminium dampers with rose joints.

Adjustable pedal box with independent Wilwood single brake cylinders

Odyssey gel battery with underbonnet Anderson connector and Dash mounted FIA switch

SPA speedo and Elliot stepper tacho in carbon effect dash

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 black 15 inch wheels with brand new Toyo T1R tyres

13 inch 6inch fronts and 7 inch rears with Yokohama AO48’s (rears good, fronts a bit worn!)

Aeroscreen and full Westfield windscreen - easy swap, and easily removed scuttle

Titon 3 inch 4 point harness with aero buckle on driver and passenger seats, new this year.

RAC roll bar with fixed struts, Easy removable full size boot box with cover, side screens with full length tonneau cover and roof (but never use it!)

Fiberglass high back shell seats, both on adjustable runners, very comfortable

4 inch headlamps with Zenon white bulbs, with quick release nose cone.

Detachable rear arch, orange bodyshell, new in 2008

1993 wide chassis, first on the road in 1998. Modified continuously from 2001 (when I bought the car from its first owner and its fastidious builder) to now. Chassis rebuilt and new body tub in 2007 and new suspension fully rebuilt and set up. Total mileage is 10,400 with odo showing 1,110 miles since chassis rebuild. ,

2 A4 ring binders packed full of info and receipts from first build to now, daren’t add them all up. The amount I have spent on the car since buying it is much more than the asking price!

Can be seen at Brighton speed trials on Saturday 11th September or viewed in Oxford.

For Sale at £8250. plus Brian James twin axle trailer is also available - a complete package for the speed series! and a host of spares are to be offered with the car.

17251.jpeg

17466.jpeg

17469.jpeg

17467.jpeg

17468.jpeg

17471.jpeg

17472.jpeg

Can be seen at the Brighton Speed Trials on Saturday, car number 112, will be somewhere under the arches!

Be nice to catch up with any WSCC members around, should be a couple of us there.

Steve

Survived a very damp and greasy brighton, just! Car went well, but changing gear a bit too sharply once off the line induced an interesting tank slapper  :bangshead:

so still for sale to fund a new project :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.