Wiscombe Sprint

Tigger

Pleased you all enjoyed it, do you want to go back ?

Stands back and waits for flack :D:D

Taxi :D

Would probably have done it if it were a 1 day event  or even 2 days of timed runs :D

Pleased you all enjoyed it, do you want to go back ?

Stands back and waits for flack :D:D

Taxi :D

Good venue, unusual (ie good) weather this time, not wet & slippery as is often the case.

I think we all agree, a one day event would be better.

Ritchie

I always try & do the September event's

Worth the trip for 4 runs on each day :D

And yes it is miserable when its wet  :(

but Bunny's and the gatepost "focus" the mind ???

At the top it’s the Best adrenaline rush / thankfully I'm still in one piece  :p

of any hill I’ve done :D

The first event in April is terrifying when you drive down the hill in the tow car looking at all the green slimy moss on the road under the trees :oops:  :oops:

But a top top hill    imho

Dave

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade - but me and the small angry one actually enjoy the fact that the event is run over two days.  Bit of a mini holiday! :)

Editied to say - these are my views alone (and that of the SAW) and in no way reflect the thinking of the committee when choosing which events to enter / not enter at the start of each Speed Series year :p

I always try & do the September event's

Worth the trip for 4 runs on each day :D

And yes it is miserable when its wet  :(

but Bunny's and the gatepost "focus" the mind ???

At the top it’s the Best adrenaline rush / thankfully I'm still in one piece  :p

of any hill I’ve done :D

The first event in April is terrifying when you drive down the hill in the tow car looking at all the green slimy moss on the road under the trees :oops:  :oops:

But a top top hill    imho

Dave

We only had three runs each day due to the British Championship taking up the time, four would make 2 proper days.

Ritchie