Loton Park

Terry Everall

Anyone know about times you will be able to get into paddock etc and how long to walk the course as well as parking for car and trailer etc

What are usual arrangements

I think there is an event on the Saturday!

Blimey, where to start...

Right, if there is an event on Saturday then you are best not arriving before 5:30pm and 6:30-7pm would be much better as the 'Saturday only' crowd will just about have packed and left by then and the 'two dayers' will have moved to their Sunday paddock slots (yes, they are nearly always different unless you're in the Top 12  :bangshead:  as far as I can remember the gates are open at night to allow latecomers to drive in although I never got there after about 8pm so that might be incorrect  :p

Depending on where you are in the paddock will deceide if your trailer will be near your paddock slot, if you're in the bottom section to the right of the entrance gate then no probs for trailer at all, the further up the paddock hill you go seems to mean less chance of parking a trailer next to you... Oh, and the towcar can be parked anywhere there is room to the left of the entrance gate or further up the hill from the paddock towards the campervans etc.

You can walk the hill anytime in the evening after the Saturday event has finished or first thing in the morning but leave 30 mins to do it as it's a long way  ;)  you can always come down through the camping/car park from the top rather than back down the track though  :t-up: