Shelsley Walsh

Paul Edden

Don't know why I watched this - as I am competing at Shelsley on Saturday - hope the same fate does not await my runs!!

Anyone know who the poor people in the single seaters are??  (beginning and end of video.....) :oops:

Oh Dear

Just remember to brake nice and early for bottom S , Boss, and you'll be fine!! ;)  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

I think I recognise the last single seater but can't remember who it was... first one sort of looks familiar but again my memory is useless for names  :bangshead:

Just remember it's flat off the start all the way to Bottom S and then again after exiting Top S... it's just the bit in between you have to be careful about  :laugh:  :p  :D

keep your foot in goat face and dont be gay  ;)

well there was a few caterhams crashed this weekend

all westies left with incident. just :D

I was watching trackside between Kennel and Crossing when it happened, don't think I'll forget the sight of a Caterham 10 feet in the air and upside down for a while... was nice to see the driver out of the car and waving from the bottom of the hill well before anybody could get down to him  :t-up:

Very lucky looking at the pictures and video :0

Youtube link courtesy of blatchat

Having seen the state of the car in the trailer field following this accident - boy, was this guy lucky to walk away - total wipeout on the car - almost everything bent and buckled.  :(

Testiment to the incredible strength of these little cars we race.

The driver (Ian Keen) has already been posting on Blatchat saying that he's fine if a bit sore  :t-up:  :D

• 7 months later...
Take a look at this and see how lucky the driver was!

shelsey crash

Fantastic day otherwise.

that crash was very similar to the one we had in the rush in germany only we went side over side twice in mid air rather than end over end - scared the kak out of me - hence the cage - gill wont even get back in the car.. not even with no wheels on  :down:   :(

Tex

Glad to here you were ok. :t-up:  This crash happened shortly before my run up the hill and is the reason why I have also invested in cage.

Cheers Bud