Supercar Sunday - Gaydon HMC

Steven (WE51STE)

So who is bring a telly that will fit in a westy and run off the battery. Who is bringing the gazebo? Check back HMC website, they putting the match on a big screen.

Steve, I'm still coming but my son Luke Reeves cannot. He has been doing silly hours all last week to 2 in the morning and tomorrow is his only day off and his missus is understandably p****d off.

good day had by all ,thks for the sun again steve.john came in his new car with clippers ,hairdryer and scissors :laugh:  .got back to watch england play pants . :(  :( .boney get sum pics on

I went for a walk around the Museum ( some very nice cars but I didn't see a princess ;-) )and other Marques and you lot had disappeared to watch the match.

If anyone took any group shots can the forward them to my email ( steven-mead@steven-mead.com ) and I'll choose the best ones for the magazine.

Regards,

Steve

Tried several times and no clutch but once it started working got all the way home without any issues.

I'll try out the car later to see if it only happens if its been standing for a while.  Then run the engine for a few minutes get it warm and try again.  The worst type of fault intermittent.

Unfortunately, I managed to get home but Keith had a problem on the way home.  One of the blanking plugs came off his cooling system and he lost all his water.  Luckily he noticed the temperature rising and managed to pull straight into a lay-by.  So he needed to be trailered home.  On the lucky side there was no engine damage.

Steve

Sorry, Guy's had car problems Sunday AM.  So could'nt make it..

Now refurbing xflow head lol.

Should be back soon