Westy v's cateringvan

Dave

:zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

As nice as it might look, I am sure that you know Pete runs slicks and the Caterhams were most likely on Kuhmo road tyres at best  ???

and had normal gearbox's and engines  ;)

Caterhams were most likely on Kuhmo road tyres at best  

Yes

but it was still a good thrashing :D

and had normal gearbox's and engines  

Do R 500's & 400's come with 300 brake sequential gearboxes flat shift and flappy padles as standard ???

Nice to see they got a timed run in  :angry:  :angry:

I've got to support Pete as I got stuffed by a westy and several cateringvans and a car that had been in a barn for the last 20 years :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Dont want to open old wounds  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

but in fairness to SMC it was a well run event they have worked hard to redeem themselves

3 practice runs ???

2 timed

and a top 10 run off

and all done and dusted by 5pm

But the weather was brilliant so the next event in the summer ???  will be the real tester.

Mr WELSHISH :D  nice to see you posting

are you coming out to play on sunday?

Dave

You know what they say, if you step into the ring expect to get punched.. Slicks or no slicks i'd have been doing one of them dances american footballers do when they score a
:p  :p

Pete walks like that all the time :D  :p

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

the  point being  ,you don't go to an event and right on the commentry sheet ,  WE ENJOY COMMING HERE TO BEAT THE LOCALS. it realy pisses off the locals especially if they drive a yellow westy, and cateringvans R400, R500 do have seqenchy boxes and lotses of hp souce and run on super soft kumos , but hay ! makes for good veiwing  :D  :D

I bet Pete felt nice inside after that  ;) Well done Pete  :blues: