Surrey Area Meeting this TUESDAY

steppenwolf

Hi folks,

Our May meeting will be held at the Parrot Inn next Tuesday (11th) from 19.00 onwards.

Club members from outside the area are welcome to join us as usual.

If the roads are dry, I shall look forward to seeing you there.

We'll be there....

Also looks like we  may be bringing along a new Westy owner as well.

Weather looks good so hopefull we'll get a fair few cars along!

jc

Weather is looking bad over here, so will be giving it a miss after all, hopefully see you at the next one.

Despite the cold in my own village in Sussex, it got warmer and warmer as I drove deeper and deeper into Surrey but much to my surprise only one other car turned up! Cheapest round of drinks I've ever bought - yeah I know, the only round of drinks I've ever bought too but, hey ho .....

We also had a visitor (really sorry, I've forgotten your name  :oops: ) who is looking to buy into the Westfield 'dream' and was delighted to have the opportunity of viewing two very different cars, mine and John & Val Cobb's. Expect a new member soon. :cool:

Hi Steve,

The chap's name was Paul...

Great drive home, just like 'old times'  :) , could feel it getting colder and colder the closer to the coast we got!

Made us grin that only the two of us turned up... Mind you, that was a current record for us: Three meetings on the trot!

jc

Thanks for reminding me of his name - I am terrible with names, Peter ......  :p

I really enjoyed the drive home once the rain droplets had cleared from my screen from Horsham onwards!