Sponsorship...

RobC

I am under the impression that we need to run some sort of WSCC toyo sticker this year... but...

where does this need to go...?

I have offered the rear of my car to work to advertise.. is this ok?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Delboy

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Terry Everall

Each year all Speed Series drivers are issued with championship stickers that need to be displayed on the car in order to qualify for points to be scored in that championship, it is up to you where to display them - most people put them on the side behind the front wheels or on the bonnet so the back of your car would still be bare for any other decals etc  :t-up:

Cool...

do I have to buy the ToyoWSCC stickers..? if so where from... or should I get these through the post re: with my Speed Series membership docs?

Not had anything through yet...? and I'm 17 days away from the first gig...

Rob - deep breath and relax. They will either be sent to you in the post or given to you on the day. panic not!

Hi,

We are in the process of finalising arrangements with our sponsors for this year - and will be dishing out the relevant stickers asap.  

As usual - it will probably "go down to the wire" with respect to the start of the Speed Series!  Keep your fingers crossed and watch out for an envelope in the post :)

Edited to say;- you will NOT have to pay for any of our Sponsors stickers - they are provided as part of your Speed Series membership

Hi,

We are in the process of finalising arrangements with our sponsors for this year - and will be dishing out the relevant stickers asap.  

As usual - it will probably "go down to the wire" with respect to the start of the Speed Series!  Keep your fingers crossed and watch out for an envelope in the post :)

Edited to say;- you will NOT have to pay for any of our Sponsors stickers - they are provided as part of your Speed Series membership

John :) so much still to do... not panicing... just mild concern ;)

Thanks for the clarification :) and indeed update.

Mild concern is prevalent with most of class H approaching the start of the season :blush:

Mild concern is prevalent with most of class H approaching the start of the season :blush:

The concern Status has now be raised to "Nervous" with only 18 days to Del's first event  :laugh:  :p  :D  :p  :laugh:

The concern Status has now be raised to "Nervous" with only 18 days to Del's first event  :laugh:  :p  :D  :p  :laugh:

and he only dropped the head off today  ??? i said he should start to panic  :D when i spoke to him earlier ,tel how much you gona pay me to delay posting these parts i have out to him  :laugh:

Steve

if hes relying on parts from you " god help him"

Its worth a pint though!!!!!!!!!!! ;)  :laugh:

oooooooooooh owt for a pint (within reason) :D  :t-up:

There's loads of time yet!

I've even got time to read this crap!

have confidence!

Del

Oi - Get back in the garage and fit that bonnet scoop the right way round! :laugh: