Cambs area Training Day RAF Alconbury

chazpowerslide

I still feel a tad sea sick if I turn around too quickly !

Great day

I know the feeling    :laugh:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• MK11

I had such a migrane on Monday, i recon on the helmet and neck strain casuing it......still smiling though.

Damage so far seems 1 cracked front arch,

2 coresponding wear marks on tub were front wheels hit,

scratch from lights on side

diffuser lost a few bolts from front and pulled out 3 rivnuts at back

2 shagged tyres.

I know how you feel Clark, I have 4 shagged tyres (to be fair they were boarder line before the day started) and tax due on Sept 1st so I have SORNED mine today too  :down:

My PC is having it's monthly hissey fit and is running at snails pace again, as soon as I have sorted it I'll upload my piccies.

Chaz.

Looks like you all had a great tyre shredding time :t-up:  who was it that made Tony smiley-sick006.gif  :laugh:

Of to Bedford for an evening session tomorrow so that will be another set of shagged ao48's has anyone ever tryed for a group buy from Mr Polley?

Think im going to sorn mine as well and make a start on the respray before winter sets in, thats once ive finished the decorating  :bangshead:

Dave.

Looks like you all had a great tyre shredding time :t-up:  who was it that made Tony smiley-sick006.gif  :laugh:

Of to Bedford for an evening session tomorrow so that will be another set of shagged ao48's has anyone ever tryed for a group buy from Mr Polley?

Think im going to sorn mine as well and make a start on the respray before winter sets in, thats once ive finished the decorating  :bangshead:

Dave.

It was mostly me dave :laugh:  someone else did have a hand in it mind (Dont worry bryan i wont mention you  :laugh: )

Have a great day tomorrow mate.

Speak soon

Dave.

Hey chap - I mentioned to Tony the other day I had not spoken to you for a while - and here you are  :laugh:

Would it be ok if I popped over tomorrow night to watch?

As long as you bring your camera  and promise not to take the P**s if it goes bang  :suspect::t-up:

As long as you bring your camera  and promise not to take the P**s if it goes bang  :suspect::t-up:

will bring the camera  :t-up:  but cannot make any promises on the P**s taking although I will be gutted if it goes bang on ya  :(

well hope the car made it Dave  :D  had a good time watching you lads giving your motors what for !  :t-up:

------------

a couple more videos from last weekend

me being taken out for a spin in Bryans motor

Was good to see you and Tony come give us some support shame you couldnt get wrist bands would of loved to have payed you both back for the ride in yours last year  :D;)  

We both had problems at the end of the day with charging haven't looked into it yet but its looking like rectifiers fried i made it home but Alan's packed up about 10 miles from the track and had to be recovered  :(  shame but still smiling had a great day, didn't get home till 11pm though.

Dont want to hijack this thread so will update this post with a video once ive finished editing it if that's ok.

Only big problem though, had so much fun i think im addicted to track days now  :bangshead:  this is going to get expensive  :D

Dave..

You was a junkie before :laugh:

It was nice to see you flying round mate.

It amused me the way you was dumping the porsches.

Sounds like you got away light with damage, glad its not serious.

Post up the spin from kevs car :t-up:

speak soon

Cleggy

looks like i was driving like a tart :laugh:

Took me nearly all day to get the videos on youtube  :bangshead:

Two more uploading now the last one is especially for you Tony, haven't got Kev's in car footage yet so its just my shots of the spins i captured! was another couple i didn't  :laugh: You cant say i wasn't trying  :devil:

Nice driving Dave, looked like the weather was kind,what was the yellow and green 7 style car, looked like it matched the power of yours,or were you just playing with it?shame you could not make Alconbury it was a good day with a good bunch of lads.  :t-up:

Oh yeh i hear Topgear are looking for a new Stig  i'll put you name foreward.