Westfield FW400

danhubbaard

Please find all the details about the car on

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1205424.htm

I think all that is missing from the add is a Spare set of wheels with wet and slick tyres.

New TOYO R888 tyres fitted never driven and a new clutch fitted as this had never been replaced in the history file as a precaution for the coming season.

As you can see she is ready to fly.

The car is also about to become Audi R8 White but could be changed to a colour of your choice if so wanted.

It's been on here before, and other places too. I wonder if anyone else is put off by the 'offers'? It's just that it's usually not been a positive selling point for my stuff, it's always helped to give some idea of expectations to purchasers (I guess wasting time on unrealistic expectations can then be avoided).

Well, if you'll take an MoT'd LWB 1999 Transit in P/X, I could drum up an additional £500, but I'd like the car kept orange.

:sheep:  it's already painted orange so if that's sanded off first it won't weigh anymore will it  ;)  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.