selling up

SteveD

my car

s/c c/c honda s1 elise

ring me for info if your interested

What does it rev to?

Can you post some pics?

Does it come with a big white covered trailer & if so can we have pics of that too?

Does this mean you have finally seen the light & are heading towards Westfield ownership?????

But .................  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

What does it rev to?

Can you post some pics?

Does it come with a big white covered trailer & if so can we have pics of that too?

Does this mean you have finally seen the light & are heading towards Westfield ownership?????

:angry: pics :angry:

if i could find a westy i would get one :laugh: mick should sell me his then i could ditch that s2000 and fit a propa engine in it  :laugh:

But .................  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

but  ???

Steve - good luck with the sale. If you want a decent Westie, I think you are going to have o build another mate. That yellow one you did was a pucka job

Steve - good luck with the sale. If you want a decent Westie, I think you are going to have o build another mate. That yellow one you did was a pucka job

cheers wuv  :t-up: its looking like i may have to build another   :down:

looks like i have to keep it summat to do with stoneleigh :oops:  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.