Westfield Sei Hillclimb/Sprint car

Marty

Well known Westfield for sale. 45 second Wiscombe times and better in the right hands. Ready to go including Brian James Mino trailer.

Car completes in B2 road class and has MOT. On SORN for winter.

c18017.jpg

Specification includes:

1700 dry sumped, part steel crossflow engine rebuilt 2 years ago at £4500

Omex ignition management

2 Gal fuel tank

Type 9 straight cut box. Independent LSD rear

Minilite wheels, R888 soft tyres plus spare set of 032s and two extra sets of wheels

Willwood brakes and Goodridge hoses

Gaz suspension and all new bushes and rosejoints

Professional 4 wheel set up and alignment

Many spares and maintained in perfect order. Very clean car. Happy to advise new owner.

I have owned this car for 5 years and spent many ££ on upgrades. Regular competitor at Wiscombe and will miss it. Very competitive car in B2.

Please email for a very comprehensive spec. Offers around £8,000 for complete ready to go package.

Working overseas so no opportunity to compete but car is on the button and ready to go for 2010 season. Would sell without trailer.

Please email on PM in first instance as working overseas.

The car can be made available to view in East Devon.

Isn't that class F? Aeroscreen and list 1B tyres?

StephenH, he doesn't mean a WSCC Speed Series class as we don't have b1/b2/b3 etc  ;)  :t-up:

Its a Devon thing  :D  :D and would possibly be eligible for Class E of WSCC Speed Series  :D  ;)

And a Cornwall thing...  :p

Hi Martin,

Sorry to see your selling.

Quick, tidy and well maintained car.

I'm racing at Combe this year so if your about and back from abroad come and say hello.

Chris

Sorry to see you selling Martin.

This is a well presented car for someone

Hope to see you at some aswmc events in the future

It's an ASWMC thing really, but you wouldn't understand. We're far less fussy about regulation things down here in the SW, it's enjoyment we're after (or... most people are after....).

Rumoured that a certain R1oT may be going elsewhere in the class structure, so other B2 cars (including this one) may now be more competitive.

Didnt I read somewhere that this car was converted to bio ethanol fuel or was that a different car?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys

After a lot of interest, I have been persuaded to keep the car for now and into storage. I am moving to the US and may take it with me later in the year. Not many there I bet.

BTW. It was run on Bio for a season until the MSA took a dim view.

STILL a Westie owner. For now!

:t-up:

• 2 months later...

OK. I am just about to leave for the US and although decided not to sell, I am not happy about leaving the car in storage just in case I might want it so it is up for sale.

I have a lot more images of the car and a full spec available if you PM me and I will respond quickly.

The car is near Exeter, on trailer and ready to drive to any event!

Martin

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.